Monday, January 3, 2011

Busy times indeed

We’ve really had a lot on our plate lately. Two weeks ago the elder’s school (or Kingdom Ministry School) was held in the extendable kingdom hall, followed by the ministerial servants’ shortened version the next day. Then the host visit of the circuit and district overseers and their wives began on the following Tuesday, and then on Friday afternoon there was the Annual Pioneer Afternoon. Immediately following that was the two-day Circuit Assembly.

On January 9 there’s the zone visit in Dar es Salaam, and in February we look forward to the dedication of our Extendable Assembly Hall.

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I am excited to find your blog as my brother and his wife are soon to graduate and go to Tanzania too. Keep up the good work!
    Greta Merkling Weisman

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I will be traveling to Tanzania in July and would love to meet you, what part of Tanzania are you in?

    Thanks,
    David Phelan
    dphelan@ldeo.columbia.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep us updated! And as Greta mentioned, keep up the work! My family just watched some videos at (Greta's mom and dad home) the Merkling's last night of Tanzania! Such tears of joy for the whole brotherhood!
    Tena Hill
    Arkansas, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. I just started one on Maui to share with my friends- I also provided a link to here if thats ok. It's really awesome to be able to keep in direct touch with the world wide witness work! my site is www.carbonpictures.blog.com it's brand new and I'm getting ideas from the friends all around the globe. Keep in touch. your brother- Greg Fee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My wife and I and another couple will be visiting Tanzania for 2 months in march and April of 2013 and the branch office said there is an English speaking congregation in Arusha? Is that where you serve? And if so would we be of any use there!? Thank you!
    My email is steluckett@googlemail.com
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, not sure if you will receive the message. My wife and I have served in Uganda for 5 years and would like to serve in Tanzania next year. Could you send us some useful information about serving there including immigration , rent cost of living etc?

    We would like to serve in the captial first , so if there are any congregations in need of pioneers, elder please send us a list..

    Really appreciate any info you can give.

    Jehovah's blessings

    Chris & Taby

    ReplyDelete